The ESOTA Network is growing. We are excited to welcome the Hellenic Stroke Organization Research Network (HSO) as our new member.
Welcome to our new member network!
The Hellenic Stroke Organisation Research Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving stroke prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation in Greece.
The HSO Research Network is a collaborative effort between stroke centers and academic institutions throughout Greece, focused on conducting high-quality stroke research. Their mission aligns closely with ESOTA’s goal of advancing stroke research through collaboration and innovation.
Ένα θερμό καλωσόρισμα
What is ESOTA?
ESOTA is a Network of Networks and supports researchers in finding research partners for successfully conducting a trial.
The overall purpose of ESOTA is to promote research funding, collaboration, education, communication and advocacy in stroke research across Europe, thus supporting the conduct of clinical studies leading to improved therapies for patients to prevent and treat acute stroke and the longer-term consequences of stroke.
ESOTA has become an international European ‘network of networks’ to facilitate stroke trials in Europe. Several trials are actively recruiting patients in these networks:
- BeNET – Belgian Network for Clinical Stroke Trials
- Estonian Stroke Research Network
- French StrokeLink
- Hellenic Society of Cerebrovascular Diseases Clinical Trial Network (HSCVDCTN)
- Hellenic Stroke Organization Research Network (HSO)
- HRB Stroke Clinical Trials Network Ireland
- Italian Stroke Research Network
- UK Stroke Clinical research network
- Netherland CONTRAST network
- Scottish Stroke Research Network
- Spanish Neurological Society
- Stroke Czech Research Network (STROCZECH)
- Stroke Trials Network Germany
- Swiss Stroke Network
- TurkStrokeNet – Turkish Stroke Research and Clinical Trials Network